In order to develop into progressively higher levels of leadership, women leaders must exhibit knowledge in areas beyond their core areas of expertise and be prepared to communicate that knowledge effectively. Strong leadership skills include an understanding of how the overall organization operates from a strategic business perspective.
This webinar will provide insight into the foundational areas of business acumen and how your development in those areas will allow you to become a more impactful and effective leader.
About Your Instructor
Tonya EcholsTonya Echols is an Executive Coach, Leadership Consultant, facilitator, speaker, and writer. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) of which she is also a Global member and President Elect of the ICF Georgia Chapter. Tonya was recognized by LinkedIn ProFinder as one of the standout Executive Coaches of the year for 2016 and 2017, and her writing has been featured in several publications including Forbes, HuffPost, and Training Industry.
Join us to learn:
- Ways that vision, mission, and strategy are tied to a business
- How Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are used to understand financial impacts of decisions and operations
- Approaches for developing relationships throughout the organization
- How your day-to-day work ties into the organization’s overall vision, mission, and/or strategy
- Steps to further expand your operational knowledge of the business
After this webinar, participants will
- Understand how businesses strategically and functionally operate and make money
- What is required to develop business acumen
- Develop strategies to improve your business acuman
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions