Be Trial Ready and Troubleshoot From the Courtroom
A complete, well-organized trial notebook can be a valuable tool at trial. Being able to quickly access the information you need in the heat of battle will help you present your case clearly, persuasively and competently. In this program, learn how to put together a trial notebook that prepares you for all the twists and turns of trial. Avoid stumbling blocks, take advantage of opportunities and maximize the outcome for your client - order today!
- Keep it clean: learn what you should include in the trial notebook and what's just clutter.
- Stay on top of evidence admission, objections and witness examination with carefully-crafted exhibit and witness sections.
- Organize the notebook effectively so you can get the information you need at a moment's notice.
- Avoid common oversights that can cause you to lose your momentum in court.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Daniel R. Shulman
- Crystalizing the Case Theme and Trial Strategy
- Cutting Out Clutter: What to Include and What to Exclude
- Voir Dire and Beyond: Developing Key Sections
- The Heart of the Notebook: Witnesses and Exhibits
- Highlighting and Flagging Key Portions
- Organizing the Notebook - What Works Best
- Electronic Trial Notebooks
- Pointers on Working with Support Staff
- Tips to Make Your Trial Notebooks More Effective (and Mistakes to Avoid)
- Using the Notebook and Troubleshooting From the Courtroom
- Sample Trial Notebook
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.