By exploring the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin cCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will create and deliver an engaging PowerPoint presentation.
Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
Perform text formatting.
Add and arrange graphical elements.
Modify graphical elements.
Prepare to deliver your presentation.
Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Create and Save a Basic Presentation
- Topic D: Navigate in PowerPoint for the Web
- Topic E: Use PowerPoint Help
Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Create Presentations
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Work with Slides
- Topic D: Design a Presentation
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
Adding and Arranging Graphical Elements
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Topic C: Create SmartArt
- Topic D: Insert Icons and 3D Models
- Topic E: Size, Group, and Arrange Objects
Modifying Graphical Elements
- Topic A: Format Images
- Topic B: Format Shapes
- Topic C: Customize SmartArt
- Topic D: Format Icons
- Topic E: Format 3D Models
- Topic F: Animate Objects
Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print or Export a Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of PowerPoint that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.