This webinar can help you understand your responsibilities in terms of Purchasing Controls enabling you to provide safe and effective products to your customers.
Learn how to prevent quality and compliance problems by having a strong system for supplier audit and management! This webinar will help you to understand the regulations and how you can translate them into an efficient and effective process for managing your suppliers.
You'll learn about the essential elements of supplier audits. We'll discuss the process steps for supplier control and how it relates to other parts of your QMS including receiving and acceptance activities.
A well-designed supplier audit program can be an effective tool in understanding, communicating, and reducing quality and compliance risk.
- Supplier Engineers
- Supplier Auditors
- Supplier/Purchasing Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Supplier Quality Engineers
- Compliance Personnel
- Compliance Specialists
- Quality/Compliance managers or directors for Medical Device companies
- General Managers wanting to learn how to Management Review and expectations
• Supplier Engineers
• Supplier Auditors
• Supplier/Purchasing Managers
• Quality Engineers
• Supplier Quality Engineers
• Compliance Personnel
• Compliance Specialists
• Quality/Compliance managers or directors for Medical Device companies
• General Managers wanting to learn how to Management Review and expectations