Lost Future Earnings, Parental Guidance, Services, Pain, Suffering and More
Human life is priceless, but the nature of a wrongful death case requires you to do the impossible - value it in terms of dollars. This program will show you how to calculate life expectancy, anticipated earnings, pain, suffering and more so you can come to an accurate number and provide clients with some comfort. Protect your client's rights and ensure fair results - register today!
- Calculate loss of future income while accounting for raises, bonuses, advancement and expected working years.
- Discover how to quantify loss of benefits, parental guidance and household services.
- Find out how to measure the deceased's conscious pain and suffering.
- Learn how to calculate damages in the unfortunate event of a minor's death.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Leonard D. Zaccagnino
- Calculating a Decedent's Expected Earnings and Life Expectancy
- Quantifying Lost Benefits (Pension, Medical Coverage and More)
- Loss of Services (Childcare, Education, etc.)
- Expenses and Liens - Hospital, Medical, Funeral, Burial and Estate Administration
- Putting a Figure on Loss of Love, Companionship, Guidance and Support
- Valuing Grief, Sorrow and Mental Suffering
- Quantifying Damages for the Death of a Child
- Evaluating the Deceased's Conscious Pain and Suffering
- Applying the Rules of Evidence in Wrongful Death Cases
- Sample Wrongful Death Settlements and Verdicts
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.