Upholding the Highest Ideals of the Legal Profession
Honing your craft and building your professional credibility is a never-ending task. Every new day brings new clients, new professional challenges and, with them, new risks. Rules of attorney conduct are numerous and varied, but the spirit of the words is simple: continuous improvement, honesty and integrity. This legal course will help you move toward this ideal. Order today!
- Gain skills for managing client concerns and expectations.
- Understand the difference between ethics and professionalism.
- Enhance your client communications skills.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Kevin Johnson
- Responsibility to the Public and to the Public Service
- Dedication to Clients
- Upholding the Spirit (as Well as the Letter) of the Law
- Ensuring Equal Access to Justice
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fair Dealings
- Independence and Self-Regulation
- Protection and Promotion of the Image of the Legal Profession
- Dedication to Excellence in the Legal Practice, to Always Enhance One's Knowledge and Skills
- Accepting Responsibility for One's Own Professional Conduct
- Peer Regulation
This legal professionalism guide is designed for attorneys.