Get the Latest on Discovery and Admissibility Issues
Social media evidence has been around for a while - but with new sites, features, rules and rulings streaming in, it can be difficult to keep up. This program will provide you the latest social media discovery and admissibility developments so you can keep your knowledge and skills fresh. Get up to speed and provide your clients with up-to-the-minute representation - order today!
- Explore what recent rules updates and rulings mean for you.
- Leave no stone unturned: discover the newest sites and user trends.
- Learn how courts are ruling on live-streaming, stories, location sharing and other new types of social media evidence.
- Uncover innovative tips for tapping into traditional social media sites like Facebook.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Sean Antone Hunt
- New and Trending Social Media Sites and Apps to Know
- Newer Features: Live-Streaming, Stories, Location Sharing, etc.
- How Courts Are Addressing Them in Discovery and as Trial Evidence
- Tips for Handling These New Data Types
- Preservation: Current Best Practices and Pitfalls
- Collecting From Facebook and Other Go-To Sites: Tricks You May Not Know
- Rules Updates and Recent Social Media Discovery Case Law
- Social Media Subpoenas in 2020
- Authenticity, Hearsay and More: Recent Rules and Rulings
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.