Get Up to Speed with the Latest Changes and Best Practices
Medicare and Medicaid liens can be big headaches - but they don't have to be. This practical program will show you how to confidently navigate the statutes and resolution processes in order to ensure full compliance, maximize reductions and minimize delays. Simplify your lien resolution practices with tips from a pro - register today!
- Keep your practices consistent with the latest changes in conditional payment recovery and MSAs.
- Gain practical pointers for negotiating liens with your state Medicaid agency.
- Learn how to troubleshoot common problems and keep the case moving.
1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Casey Fundarek
- Understanding the Medicare Secondary Payer Act
- Recent Changes in Conditional Payment Recovery and Medicare Set Asides
- Reducing and Resolving Medicare Liens
- How to Navigate the Medicare Secondary Payer Recovery Portal
- Medicare Set Asides - Current Best Practices
- Mistakes to Avoid with Medicare Liens and Set Asides
- Medicaid Recovery Statutes and Significant Cases
- Negotiating and Resolving Medicaid Liens
- Tips for Working with State Medicaid Agencies
- Issues You'll Likely Encounter and How to Troubleshoot Them
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.