Learn Your Options for Collecting Business Debt
From pre-judgment attachments to post-judgment litigation, this course focuses on the many legal avenues available to apply pressure and collect in commercial cases. Join our distinguished faculty for an engaging discussion of common and creative tactics for collecting business debt. Refine your approach to commercial collections - register today!
- Get strategies for pursuing replevin actions, pre-judgment attachments and injunctions.
- Learn the ins and outs of garnishments, attachments, seizure and sale and veil piercing.
- Discover how to navigate post-judgment litigation, receivership and foreign judgment issues.
1:00 pm - 4:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Raymond P. Wendolowski
1:00 - 2:30
- Early Collection and Investigation Strategies
- Replevin & Pre-Judgment Attachments
- Restraining Orders & Injunctions
- Litigating the Case & Securing Judgment
- Post-Judgment Discovery/Debtor Exams
Break: 2:30 - 2:45
2:45 - 4:15
- Seizure & Sale
- Veil Piercing
- Post-Judgment Litigation
- A Word on Charging Orders
- Foreign Judgment Issues
This course is designed for attorneys. Debt collectors, accountants and paralegals will also benefit.