COVID-19 Developments | Enforcement and Rule-Making Update | Seila Implications
Stay ahead of the latest changes taking place at the CFPB! This course will explore recent enforcement activity, COVID-19 developments, the status of the CFPB's final rule on debt collection, and the practical implications of the Supreme Court's recent decision in Seila Law. Don't miss this opportunity to explore the biggest developments taking place in collections and consumer finance. Register today!
- Get a current overview of what's changed at the CFPB as a result of COVID-19.
- Take a pulse on 2020 enforcement trends.
- Analyze the Seila Law v. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau case.
- Get up to speed on CFPB rulemaking activity, including the debt collection rules.
11:00 am to 12:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Richard J. Perr
- COVID-19 Developments
- Enforcement Update
- Life After Seila Law v. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- The CFPB's Final Rule on Debt Collection - Where We Stand Today
- Update on Other Recent Rules Issued by the CFPB
This timely program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.