Adapting Your Practices to the Realities of the Pandemic
The coronavirus situation is developing rapidly. Your staff and clients have urgent questions. Are you prepared for what you have to do to ensure continued legal representation, how to best address immediate ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic, and how to position yourself for its long-term fallout? Protect your clients, your staff and yourself - order today!
- Find out what you and your staff need to do immediately to limit the spread of the virus and protect yourselves.
- Address your clients' most pressing questions and ensure continuity of legal representation.
- Develop contingency plans in the event of illness, quarantine and more.
- Look ahead to forecast future legal needs.
- Get immediate and long-term projections for the pandemic's impact on the legal practice.
Please note: No reference materials or credit will be available for this program.
Session time: 12:00 - 1:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: Charles R. Gallagher III
- Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Market, Clients and the Economy: Immediate and Long-Term Projections
- Organizing Work: Client Meetings, Remote Working, Legal Staff Issues
- Court Closures and Changes: New Procedures, How to Get Updates
- What You Need to Communicate to Your Clients
- Advising Clients on Legal Issues Stemming from the Pandemic
- Doing Your Part to "Flatten the Curve" and Reduce the Spread of the Virus
- Key Information Resources to Keep You Up to Speed
- If You Fall Ill: Ensuring Continued Legal Representation and Planning for Self-Care
- How Your Practice is Likely to Change and How to Prepare
This legal practice guide is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit paralegals, law office administrators and legal staff.