The Latest COVID-19 Developments Employers Need to Know
As legal obligations, relief options, and workforce status continue to shift, uncertainty has become the new status quo for employers grappling with the coronavirus. While nothing is back to normal, employers today are facing a very different landscape than they were at the outset of the outbreak. Get guidance on the critical developments you need to know, from leave and relief updates to employee testing and visa FAQs. Order today!
- Get up to speed on the latest developments in leave and emergency relief.
- Learn how to proceed when an employee is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Explore recent travel restrictions and learn how to handle returning employees.
- Take a pulse on the latest developments in the U.S. immigration system.
Please note: No reference materials or credit will be available for this program.
Session Time: 12:00 - 1:00 pm Eastern
Presenter: Rebecca J. Bernhard
- The Latest Guidance on Leave, Disaster Assistance and Unemployment
- Action Guide for Suspected Cases, Employee Testing, Confirmed Cases and Quarantine
- Travel Restriction Update & Returning Employees
- Visa, I-9 and Immigration Update
This program is designed for attorneys and HR professionals.