Transactions, Landlord-Tenant Issues, Construction
The coronavirus is making big waves in the real estate industry: transactions are being stalled, tenants are losing their source of income, and construction projects are beset with losses and delays. Can you protect your clients through it all? This program will reveal actions real estate attorneys need to take right now. Be ready to assist with your clients' coronavirus-related legal issues - order today!
- Advise worried clients who are in the process of buying or selling real estate.
- Review language you should start adding to your contracts right now.
- Understand what obligations and rights landlords have during these uncertain times.
Please note: No reference materials or credit will be available for this program.
Session Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am Eastern
Presenter: Gary M. Singer
- Reviewing Contracts: Force Majeure and Other Key Provisions
- Language You Need to Add to Contracts
- Avoiding (and Dealing with) Transaction Delays
- E-Signatures, E-Closings, Remote Online Notarization and E-Recording
- Coronavirus & Leases: Landlord vs. Tenant Rights and Obligations
- Construction Projects: Coronavirus Delays and Damages
- What the Coronavirus & Recession Likely Mean for the Market
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.