Essential Strategies for Chapter 11 Reorganizations
Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a powerful tool for rightsizing struggling businesses, but it can be a confusing maze for any practitioner. Join our distinguished faculty as they walk you through the key steps in the reorganization process. Clarify fundamental concepts and get strategies for approaching financial reviews, filing decisions, 341 meetings of creditors, reorganization plans and more. Order today!
- Learn how to determine whether Chapter 11 is the right fit for the case at hand.
- Get practical guidance for preparing petitions and reorganization plans.
- Explore the effects of automatic stay and discharge.
- Learn what to expect at 341 meetings and confirmation hearings.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Peter M. Gannott
- Understanding the Full Financial Picture
- Is Chapter 11 the Right Fit for the Client?
- The New Small Business Bankruptcy Act
- Filing the Petition and Automatic Stay
- The 341 Meeting of Creditors
- Plan of Reorganization Strategies and Standards
- Confirmation Hearing
- Payments and Discharge
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.