Help Businesses Get Back to Work Safely
As businesses are preparing to re-open and bring back their employees, new legal requirements and practical issues have to be considered. This latest update on the new rules and challenges will give you the information you need. Order today!
- Prevent discrimination in the re-hiring process.
- Comply with the PPP hiring requirements to qualify for loan forgiveness.
- Clearly communicate to the re-hired employees what's changed in their terms of employment.
- Sort through the legal rights and obligations of workers who don't want to return to work yet.
- What's reasonable and allowed in keeping the workplace virus free? Find out here.
Please note: No reference materials or credit will be available for this program.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: Rebecca J. Bernhard
- Bringing Back Furloughed vs. Laid Off Employees
- Avoiding Discrimination in the Re-Hiring Process
- Onboarding Process
- Changes in Position and Benefits
- Reinstatement of Tenure and Sick Leave and Keeping FFCRA Leave Separate
- Re-Signing of Contracts and Disclosures
- Employees Who Don't Want to Return to Work: OSHA, NLRA and Leave Considerations
- PPP Re-Hiring Requirements for Loan Forgiveness
- Health and Safety Considerations
- EEOC on Employer Testing of Employees for COVID-19
- Establishing New Health and Safety Protocols
- Redesign of Work Areas
- Tackling ADA Accommodation Requests to Work From Home
This legal guide is designed for attorneys. Human resources professionals, business owners, and managers will also benefit.