This course leads you through the new Avid Media Composer's fresh and significantly different interface, user settings, Real Time effects and Titler+
Prerequisites: Practical working knowledge of macOS or Windows 10 OS. A background in editing, production, or post-production is also strongly recommended.
Who Should Attend
- Assistant Editors
- Multimedia Producers
Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
Lesson 1: Project and User Settings
- Open a new project
- Frame rate, Aspect ratio, raster and Location of the project
- Finding, adjusting and SAVE-ing your USER Settings
Lesson 2: Workspaces
- Creating Bins and Folders
- Tabbing and Docking pages inside your Workspace
- Creating and saving new Workspaces
Lesson 3: Composer and Timeline windows
- Separate color for Source vs Record window
- Function Icon changes (LIFT and EXTRACT)
- NEW Audio Digital Scrub assignment button
Lesson 4: Real Time Effects and Avid Titler+
- Timewarp - ALL effects are now real time!
- AVID Titler+ is NOW an EFFECT!
- Creating, altering, animating and saving Titler+ titles
Cancelling an Open Enrollment Registration
If notice is given 15 or more calendar days before the start of a class, the student may receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee. If notice is given less than 15 calendar days no rescheduling or efunds are permitted.
If notice Is given 15 or more calendar days before the start of the class a student may reschedule . A student can reschedule a class up to two (2) times. Additional reschedules will not be allowed.
No Shows if a student does not attend a scheduled session, there will be no refund or rescheduling permitted. Payment is forfeited. FMC reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment or in other circumstances. FMC will endeavor to give as much advance notice as possible of any change to the schedule. FMC shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever.