Hone Your Skills
Go beyond the basics in this advanced personal injury law program! Our seasoned faculty will share their hard-won insights for handling pre-existing injury cases, deposing hostile experts, minimizing liens, and much more. Don't miss this chance to pick up creative techniques that could be the difference between winning and losing - register today!
- Discover how to get difficult insurance adjusters to make more reasonable offers.
- Prevent pre-existing conditions from hurting your client's personal injury claim.
- Learn how to put an accurate value on pain, suffering, and wrongful death claims.
- Uncover killer questions to ask doctors and biomechanical experts.
- Negotiate ERISA liens down so you and your clients can end up with more.
All times are shown in Eastern time.
- Negotiating With Difficult Insurance Adjusters
10:00 - 10:30, James K. Theisen
- Pre-Existing Injuries and Conditions
10:30 - 11:30, James K. Theisen
- Calculating Pain, Suffering and Wrongful Death Damages
11:45 - 12:45, Jack P. Burden
- Deposing and Cross-Examining Doctors and Biomechanical Experts
1:15 - 2:00, Jack P. Burden
- Eliminating or Minimizing ERISA Liens
2:00 - 2:45, Robert J. Kasieta
- Medicare Liens and Medicare Set Asides
2:45 - 3:45,
Robert J. Kasieta
- Legal Ethics
4:00 - 5:00, James K. Theisen
- Conflicts of Interest
- Client Communications
- Ethical Issues at Settlement
This program is designed for attorneys.