A Focused Guide to FDCPA Compliance, Collection Techniques, and More
Collecting debt can be a challenging, time-consuming, and risky process, even after judgment is granted. This program is designed to equip attorneys with the knowledge and skills they need to navigate five critical steps in collections cases: investigation, pre-suit collection, compliance with consumer protection laws, securing judgment, and post-judgment collection. Learn what it takes to effectively and defensibly collect debt - register today!
- Learn how and where to find essential debtor and asset information
- Get practical techniques for pre-suit collections.
- Clarify FDCPA requirements and get compliance best practices.
- Learn the basics of securing and enforcing judgments.
All times are shown in Eastern time.
- Gathering Vital Debtor and Asset Information
2:00 - 2:30, Ronald S. Weiss
- Pre-Suit Collection Strategies
2:30 - 3:00,
Ronald S. Weiss
- Complying With the FDCPA and Other Collection Laws
3:00 - 4:00, Lynda L. Laing
- Obtaining Judgment
4:15 - 4:45, Ronald S. Weiss
- Post-Judgment Collection Techniques
4:45 - 5:15, Ronald S. Weiss
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals will also benefit.