Difficult behavior from customers is at an all-time high. Since the pandemic, intensified emotions and a sense of uncertainty have raised customer expectations to new levels when it comes to conducting business online and communicating with company representatives, no matter what time of day.
Customers want to feel heard and cared about as people. If your company doesn’t go the extra mile to engage with them on a basic, human level, customers will complain or go elsewhere. They will also broadcast their dissatisfaction and departure to the world.
This LIVE, virtual training provides the tools that customer service professionals need to confidently handle today’s challenging customers. With empathy, updated communication strategies and a service-first approach, they’ll learn how to exceed customer expectations and win over even the most difficult customers every time.
Session 1: Master Service Basics to Win Over Difficult Customers
- Understand how and why customer expectations have shifted
- Describe the elements of good customer service
- Discuss what attracts customers and what drives them away
- Identify customers’ emotional triggers and know how to avoid them
- Recognize the communication skills it takes to win and keep customers
Session 2: Handle Difficult Customers With Confidence
- Know how to interact effectively with challenging personalities
- Describe the importance of adopting a service-first approach
- Identify strategies for winning over dissatisfied customers
- Learn techniques for staying calm when customers push your buttons
- Explain why it’s important to get to the root of a difficult customer’s behavior
Session 3: Exceed Customer Expectations
- Assess your service from every vantage point to enhance customer experience
- Explain how to improve automated systems so customers can get what they need 24/7
- Identify ways to solicit customer feedback as a means of improving service
- Learn listening strategies and how to pay attention to customers online and off
- Recognize ways to bring out your personal best