All eyes are on artificial intelligence. Its ability to understand and create human language introduces an entirely new interaction between people and computers. With a new era of artificial intelligence upon us, employers expect you to know how they can use tools like generative AI, ChatGPT and Microsoft Copilots to improve their business. That’s why now is the perfect time to embrace the benefits and better understand AI, so you can manage and analyze your data more efficiently. Start now when you sign up for this LIVE virtual workshop.
Generative AI for Excel Power Users will help you engage with artificial intelligence using Microsoft Excel to recognize patterns, transform and clean up data and evaluate your data analysis needs to make your workday more productive. Find out how AI is enabling faster content creation and data analysis for everyday Microsoft Excel users like you. This interactive, instructor-led course brings you up to date on all the ways Excel’s AI tools can make your data-crunching duties easier than ever.
Register today and explore how these powerful tools can help increase productivity, improve accuracy, uncover hidden insights and make better decisions in Microsoft Excel.
Program time: 3 hours
Session 1: Keeping Up to Date With AI
- Explain how machine learning and GPT understand and create human language
- Recognize ways that machine learning and generative AI support businesses
- Analyze scenarios where AI tools should be used and when they shouldn’t
- Identify how Microsoft implements AI tools in Office 365 and Bing
- Understand how to set up intelligent services in Excel to generate insights
Session 2: Incorporating AI Into Excel
- Recognize patterns and extract data from images with Excel AI tools
- Find and match patterns in datasets using Flash Fill
- Apply AI algorithms to transform data in Power Query
- Review AI recommendations for charts and pivot tables
- Analyze data and make predictions using the Forecasting tool
- Automate data analysis using the Analyze Data tool
Session 3: Combining ChatGPT with Microsoft Excel
- Leverage the power of ChatGPT to make your workday more productive
- Evaluate specific data analysis needs using ChatGPT prompts
- Solve everyday Excel challenges with ChatGPT
- Configure the ChatGPT API to add a connection to Excel
- Create advanced formulas with the Excel Labs feature