How will becoming a CTP® help your career?
- Your image will be enhanced by becoming a Chartered Tax Professional
- Your increased knowledge will enable you to prepare more complicated tax returns
- You can increase your revenue, as you can charge higher fees for more complex tax returns
- You will acquire the knowledge necessary to prepare for the EA exam and more
- And if you're a Tax Business Owner, you can gain a competitive advantage in your market by having Chartered Tax Professionals on staff!
After completing this comprehensive program, certificants will be prepared to handle almost any individual and small business income tax situation encountered.Required Courses
The Chartered Tax Professional Certificate Program is comprised of 5 Income Tax Courses, divided into 3-hour lessons totaling 180 hours. The program can be completed in 5-10 weeks (one or two lessons per week). The 5 courses are as follows:
This course is approved for qualifying education required for tax preparers to become licensed to practice in Oregon.
The entire program could be completed in less than eight months, but many students will take 18-24 months, during which time they will also gain experience and earn money as tax professionals.Course Instruction
All courses are offered online via the Internet and can be completed anywhere, anytime-24/7. The affordable tuition includes instructor support plus a hard copy of each tax course student text with all necessary tax forms at no additional cost.CTP® Certificate Awarded
Upon completion, you will be awarded a certificate and the designation of Chartered Tax Professional — CTP®. Acceptable experience completed prior to enrolling in the CTP® program by tax preparers who have tested out of the first two courses will satisfy the experience requirement.Package Pricing
Candidates who wish to pursue CTP designation will save almost $600 by ordering this package, versus ordering each course individually.Money Back Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the CTP program for a full refund, minus a return fee. Please contact us for further details.More Information
to learn more about becoming a Chartered Tax Professional.