Creating an executive compensation pay package requires a carefully integrated strategy.
This practical handbook, which includes model employment agreement and sample equity plans, shows you how to recruit the talent that can lead your organization ahead of the competition, all while aligning their compensation with your organizational goals.
It also includes helpful sections on how to navigate complex tax laws, securities laws, and accounting principles you must consider.
This book will show you how to make your compensation program consistent with company mission, values, and strategies. Use it to attract and retain top executive talent!
Get the help you need on this complicated subject with this guide. It includes:
- Base salaries, short and long-term incentives
- Supplemental benefits and perquisites
- Employee ownership plans - phantom stock, stock options, SARs
- Strategies to use when designing your own plan
- Model employment agreements
- Legal and regulatory issues particular to executive compensation, and more