Now you can satisfy Medicare’s annual 12-hour aide in-service requirement without bringing your staff into the office for training.
Home Health Aide On-the-Go In-service provides authoritative, comprehensive, yet easy to understand training for self-study or the classroom.Volume IV Topics:
- 37-304-01 Patients with Feeding Tubes
- 37-304-02 Compression Fractures
- 37-304-03 Hepatitis
- 37-304-04 Patients with Knee Surgery
- 37-304-05 Peritoneal Dialysis
- 37-304-06 Sleep Apnea - CPAP and BIPAP
- 37-304-07 Infusion Therapy
- 37-304-08 Patients with Spinal Surgery
- 37-304-09 Hypertension
- 37-304-10 Quadriplegic Patients
- 37-304-11 Patients with Casts
- 37-304-12 Adult Asthma
Each lesson provides one-hour of study on a homecare specific topic. Every 12-lesson volume fulfills one year of Medicare’s annual requirement of 12 in-service hours. Each volume comes in its own handy binder and includes single-site reproduction rights for your own agency to use again and again.Each lesson includes:
- A clearly written fact sheet about a timely, homecare-specific topic
- A 10-question post-test to measure understanding of the subject matter
- An answer sheet with a place for the instructor’s comments and signature
- An illustrative, homecare-specific case study
- Suggested supplemental learning activities
- An attendance log and certificate of completion
- Each 12-volume series fully meets the Medicare
- COP aide yearly in-service requirements.
Each set is comprised of 12 lessons that are available for purchase as a group or individually.