"75% of employers' health care costs and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices." - U.S. Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention
The research is in … and the results are conclusive.
Taking simple steps to improve your employees' health can DRASTICALLY reduce your organization's health care costs. In fact, the CDC says companies will save $3 to $6 for every dollar they invest in employee wellness.
With the new health care reform law kicking in, CEOs are demanding lower health care costs … and wellness programs are the cheapest, easiest ways to get there. So where to start?
In Easy Ways to Cut Company Health Care Costs Through Wellness, Brad Cooper, CEO of U.S. Corporate Wellness, Inc., will teach you 6 easy, practical strategies to launch and manage an effective wellness program in your organization. The ultimate benefit: You'll take back control of your health care costs.
Brad presented this session to a packed house at the Society for Human Resources Management conference. Now you, too, can learn the secrets to creating a cost-saving (and cost-effective) employee wellness program.
You will learn:
- How employees' health (or lack of it) affects your direct and indirect costs.
- The 6 steps to set up and administer a proper wellness program—from analyzing your staff to tracking results.
- Best practices of America's top corporate wellness plans.
- The I-I approach: How to use individual goals and incentives to maximize participation and results.
- Which incentives work best—cash? Prizes? Time off?
- A dozen questions to ask yourself to see if your organization is on the right track.
- How "token" wellness efforts can do more harm than good. (Lifestyle changes don't just happen … they require a pattern of relate, repeat, reframe.)
- How to track realistic ROI of your wellness program.
If you're not jumping on the wellness bandwagon yet, your competition probably is. In fact, a recent study showed that 76% of employee benefits plans are either adding or enhancing their wellness programs.
The goal: Spend a little bit of money to save a lot. This webinar will show you how—guaranteed. Sign up today!