recognize the steps for detecting, diagnosing, and repairing critical errors and data failures in Oracle Database 11g, using its enhanced, proactive, diagnostic tools, such as Automatic Diagnostic Repository, Support Workbench, SQL Repair Advisor, and the Data Recovery Advisor.
- Automatic Diagnostic Repository - recognize the scope and capabilities of the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) feature in Oracle Database 11g.
- Support Workbench Wizard and Service Requests - identify the tasks that can be performed, using the Support Workbench wizard, to handle critical errors in Oracle Database 11g.
- Incident Packages and Custom Packaging - identify the steps for configuring incident packages and for creating, manipulating, and modifying custom packages.
- Health Monitor and SQL Repair Advisor - identify the steps for dealing with critical errors in Oracle Database 11g, using the Health Monitor and SQL Repair Advisor tools.
- Data Recovery Advisor and Data Failures - recognize your options for assessing data failures in Oracle Database 11g, using the Data Recovery Advisor.
- Data Failure Repair and Corruption Detection - identify the steps for getting advice on repairing data failures, executing these repairs using RMAN data repair commands, and setting parameters to detect further corruption.
- Repairing a Down Database with Enterprise Manager - repair a down database via Enterprise Manager.
Oracle Database certified professionals who wish to upgrade to Oracle Database 11g certification; developers interested in the technical aspects of Oracle Database 11g; DBA's considering upgrading their systems to 11g