To outline the processes and considerations for using the Scheduler tool
- Scheduler concepts in Oracle 10g - define the components of the Oracle Database 10g Scheduler and identify the SQL used to assign privileges to them.
- Using basic Scheduler components in Oracle 10g - create jobs, programs, and schedules in Oracle Database 10g.
- Using advanced Scheduler components in Oracle 10g - create job classes, windows, and job priorities in Oracle Database 10g.
- Creating jobs using the Oracle 10g Scheduler - create a job, job class, and window in Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Manager in a given scenario.
- Managing Scheduler components in Oracle 10g - use the GUI and code-based tools to manage Scheduler components in Oracle Database 10g.
- Managing Scheduler jobs in Oracle 10g - view information about jobs and purge jobs in Oracle Database 10g.
- Viewing and managing Scheduler components in Oracle 10g - use the appropriate tools in Enterprise Manager to drop a job, change Scheduler attributes, and view job details in a given scenario.
Oracle database administrators and database operators