This course covers concepts related to Oracle Reports Developer 10g. Students will learn about the architecture of relevant Oracle Application Server components in combination with its reports publishing component, OracleAS Reports Services. The course focuses on helping students to maximize performance in the run-time environment. In addition, students will learn how to build reports to run on various platforms, and in different environments and languages. Finally, they will also learn to create a Web Layout template.
- Identify benefits of running reports using OracleAS Reports Services.
- Match methods of requesting reports with their features.
- Match Oracle Application Server components with their features.
- Identify benefits of enabling single sign-on access.
- Identify features of JSP and Servlet run-time architecture.
- Identify key considerations for running a Report on the Web.
- Match report parameters with their features.
- Identify ways you can manage OracleAS Reports Services by using OEM.
- Identify features of Queue Manager.
- Identify guidelines for tuning reports.
- Identify features of non-SQL data sources.
- Identify key features of investigating the Data Model.
- Match factors that affect Paper Layout generation with their features.
- Identify features of running a report.
- Identify features of run-time environments.
- Identify guidelines for developing reports to run in different GUIs.
- Identify features of setting NLS language environment variables.
- Identify guidelines for translating an Oracle Reports application.
- Sequence the steps to create a template file and an HTML file.
The target audience for this course includes database administrators (DBAs), technical consultants, sales consultants, support engineers, and report developers.