This course provides an overview of the Order Entry process. The course describes the methods for creating transaction types, defaulting rules, and end customers. The course also covers the header and line information that needs to be entered in an order.
- Identify key areas in the order entry process.
- Identify the various methods of order creation.
- Identify characteristics of the Negotiation functionality.
- Identify key concepts of transaction types.
- Create a transaction type for orders.
- Identify options for assigning a document sequence to a transaction type.
- Set up defaulting rules.
- Identify options for displaying the end customer details in Install Base.
- Identify options for entering order header information.
- Identify steps for creating sales credit splits at the header level of a sales order.
- Identify characteristics of order line statuses.
- Perform a Web page-based search for an item in Order Management (OM).
- Identify options for entering line information.
- Identify the various types of sets.
- Identify options for entering sets.
- Identify key concepts in the assignment of a fulfillment set and a line set to order lines.
- Identify key concepts in entering return information.
- Identify options for creating a Service Program order.
- Identify the steps for applying an attachment.
- Identify characteristics of multiple and partial payments.
The target audience is Functional Implementers and Implementation Consultants for Oracle E-Business Suite applications..