Identify how to to monitor performance, automate maintenance, calibrate and manage resources, and streamline job scheduling using Oracle Database 11g's intelligent infrastructure enhancements.
- Overview of Automatic Workload Repository Baselines - recognize the scope of Oracle Database 11g's AWR Baselines feature, which includes baseline template creation options and baseline views.
- Alert Thresholds and AWR Baseline Creation - recognize the steps for creating an AWR Baseline and using it to define alert thresholds.
- Automated Maintenance Task Control - recognize the benefits of the Automatic Maintenance Tasks feature for statistics collection, segment advisor, and Automatic SQL Tuning, and identify how to control such tasks.
- I/O Resource Calibration in Oracle Database 11g - recognize the steps for calibrating I/O resources in Oracle Database 11g.
- Resource Manager and Lightweight Scheduler Jobs - recognize how to manage resources and streamline schedules using the Resource Manager and lightweight jobs.
- Lightweight Scheduler Job Creation - identify the steps for creating and running lightweight scheduler jobs.
- Calibrating I/O Resources in Oracle Database 11g - calibrate I/O Resources in Oracle Database 11g.
Oracle Database certified professionals who wish to upgrade to Oracle Database 11g certification; developers interested in the technical aspects of Oracle Database 11g; DBA's considering upgrading their systems to 11g