Now it's easy to train your managers and supervisors on effective and successful motivation and recognition strategies with the Employee Motivation & Recognition Survival Kit. From motivation trends to performance improvement initiatives to employee engagement strategies, supervisors can use this comprehensive kit to avoid turnover, increase employee loyalty and improve company morale overall!
Each 90-minute CD features a panel of industry experts and comes complete with a step-by-step Power Point presentation. Each CD also offers the opportunity to earn valuable continuing education credits, including PHR & SPHR.
- Building a Recognition Culture for the Fast Lane: Working in a culture that does not support recognition can lead to burnout, decreased performance, de-motivation and even reduced profitability. You'll learn strategies for aligning your employee recognition initiative with corporate objectives and you'll get a step-by-step guide for implementing a strategic employee recognition program.
- Current Trends in Employee Recognition: We will explain how companies can measure program success, increase their recognition ROI, and use recognition programs to strategically communicate company vision, mission and values. In this session Greg will also present employee recognition "Best Practice" standards for employee recognition programs developed by NAER.
- Employee Loyalty, Turnover and Leadership Re-defined - Bringing out The Best In You & Your People: This information packed session will discuss best practices in enhancing employee performance. We'll show you how to combine the best attributes of excellence and continuous improvement with the best ideas for enhancing employee performance.
- Motivating a Demoralized Workforce: Energized and motivated employees provide the fuel that helps you meet goals, grow your organization and build a positive culture that drives high retention and productivity. No doubt, engaged employees are critical to your organization, so the first challenge is to keep them from leaving, and then to keep them connected, involved and motivated.
- How do I Measure Success in my Performance Improvement Initiatives?: In this session, you will receive information and tools that you can begin using immediately. When the conference is over, you will be able to identify what type of measurement your programs demand, gather the data you need to determine success, and you will know how to use that information to position value to the leaders in your organization.