Tactics or strategy – which would you invest in? Which creates more value for the organization? Every organization strives to be more effective and efficient in reaching its goals and objectives. In an ideal world, your strategy is well defined and aligned with the goals of the organization. HR has a seat at the executive table, helping to set and implement strategy throughout the organization, and all the day-to-day administrative HR activities efficiently support the organizational strategy. This is transformational HR.
This course differentiates between traditional transactional HR and transformational HR, revealing the importance of involving HR in organizational strategy. It will show you how to move your HR function into a more transformational role and how to educate management on the importance of a strategic partnership with HR.Learning Objectives
- Identify the meaning of "transformational HR"
- Identify key tactics for moving from transactional to transformational HR
- Recognize examples of HR departments defining and implementing organizational strategy
- Recognize examples of ways to make transactional HR work more efficient
- Determine which message will best educate management and secure buy-in for transformational HR